The imagination is so delicate that sometimes even words wound it

Sunday, April 19, 2009

I've Learned.... (my 100th post)


I've learned that no matter how thin you slice it, there's always two sides.

I've learned that it's taking me a long time to become the person I want to be.

I've learned that it's a lot easier to react than it is to stop and think.

I've learned that you either control your attitude or it controls you.

I've learned that maturity has more to do with what types of experiences you've had, and what you've learned from them, than how many birthdays you've celebrated.

I've learned that quality is more important than quantity when it comes to friends.

I've learned that it isn't enough to be forgiven by others. Sometimes you just have to learn how to forgive yourself.

I've learned that no matter how badly your heart is broken, the world won't stop for you.

I've learned that backgrounds and circumstances might have influenced who you are, but we are responsible for the people we become.

I've learned that you can't make somebody love you, all you can do is be somebody who can be loved.

I've learned that the word 'love' has many meanings, but it loses value when over-used,

and most importantly,

I've learned that no matter how old or wise you think you are, life never stops teaching.

6 inspired and motivated:

Anonymous said...

I've learned that no matter how old or wise you think you are, life never stops teaching.
---

you said it all!! some learnings they are.. God Bless!! happy 100 and happy blogging to you!!
it's a bliss having you around Seher... :)

Anonymous said...

Kajal, thank you for the warmth, I was really feeling cold :)
HUGSSSSSSSSSSS!!!

TehBoogieMonsterMan said...

Congrats =D Love the layout

Anonymous said...

awww thanks :D
hugs!
where u been hiding girlie?

Z Sattar said...

ohh the last one is suuuperbbbb..

aqua gurl said...

wow this one is awesome.....the one that touched me was....

I've learned that no matter how badly your heart is broken, the world won't stop for you.

so damn true..!!!

Post a Comment