The imagination is so delicate that sometimes even words wound it

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

be what you wish to see


Every great dream begins with a dreamer. Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world.

so how far are you aiming?

14 inspired and motivated:

Z Sattar said...

emmmm just want to be a PhD candidate at MIT

Anonymous said...

ohhh that is really tempting :)

Z Sattar said...

yeah,, and I hope one day I will be there

Anonymous said...

INSHA ALLAHHHHHHHH!

Z Sattar said...

Thank You,,, actually except few, mostly people laugh when they heard this from me.

Anonymous said...

if you have the power to dream and then not sit around wishing on just stars but actually working towards that dream... God has His ways to make it a REALITY!! :)

Z Sattar said...

I know and I am on my way because I believe success is a journey not a destination.....

Anonymous said...

well said my friend

Material Girl said...

Lovely pic and post :)

Anonymous said...

aww the picture is so cute and adorable..lots of 'aww' for it and the message you wrote is excellent..just a great motivation..m glad i clicked here :)

Anonymous said...

such* a great motivation*

WarmSunshine said...

you make it sound so inspiring each time... you nvr fail to inspire me Seher :)

Anonymous said...

thank you soooooooooooooo much :D
this makes me smile a biggggggggggggggg smile :D

TehBoogieMonsterMan said...

I agree..motivation hits me when I read yoru posts

Post a Comment