The imagination is so delicate that sometimes even words wound it

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Make yourself a Promise


"I will not die an unlived life.

I will not live in fear of falling or catching fire.

I choose to inhabit my days, to allow my living to open me, to make me less afraid, more accessible, to loosen my heart until it becomes a wing, a torch, a promise.

I choose to risk my significance; to live so that which comes to me as seed goes to the next as blossom and that which comes to me as blossom, goes on as fruit."

Dawna Markova

3 inspired and motivated:

Ubaid said...

Love the post ....

Unknown said...

thank you- touched the right buttons for me

Sophia Ali said...

Hey Seher, like many I too keep procrastinating about a lot of things...and I always say a silent prayer....Allah pls. don't take me away before I accomplish all things I aspire to do....rightly said - I will not die and un-lived life...

Post a Comment