The imagination is so delicate that sometimes even words wound it

Monday, June 1, 2009

Q of the Day

What is your room like? Does it show your personality?

7 inspired and motivated:

Anonymous said...

my room cant :p i share it with my bro :@
lol well most part of the room belongs to be...its quite organized but in need of sme good renovation..so does it say smth about me?

Anushay. said...

Only my side table shows what a douche I can be! lol
Otherwise, my Ammi likes getting envolved in *note* EVERYTHING!
So it's more of her thing.

Anonymous said...

my room is a mess and it shows my personality. hahhhahaha :P

Sophia Ali said...

Baby, I don't have a room to myself yet...but, I know what my home will be like...a complete extension of my personality...very Indian, very ethnic...

Anonymous said...

My room at home did...completely...
this one...not at all...so many au pairs have been here, and it's plain white and I'm not sure I can change things, u know? like painting the walls...and if I did, I guess it should come from my pocket but then the rest of the house is white and I wonder if the kids would like their rooms painted too and...argh...let's just say it's not me at all.

Americanising Desi said...

i m really enjoyin all responses :)

Chele76 said...

It's a work in progress. I hope for it to one day be a reflection of my personality... but today its a mish-mash of things collected over the years... hey, kinda like what is in my brain :)

Post a Comment