The imagination is so delicate that sometimes even words wound it

Saturday, June 13, 2009

Q of the day

Is this blog of yours a secret from your family? If so, why?

8 inspired and motivated:

Z Sattar said...

no it is not a secret but nobody from my family is interested in it :D

eye-in-sty-in said...

yes. ofourse its secret - now thats fodder for u to think that I may have a wife too .... ha ha ha !

Americanising Desi said...

Zeeshan,
that is quite a decent way :)

eye in sty in,
naaa i have stopped assumin, what u tell me i ll hear

eye-in-sty-in said...

lets say i like to keep ppl guesssing - if everything is revealed, things get boring very soon ;-)
Am pretty sure u know what I mean :P

WarmSunshine said...

Well.. not really... they know I blog, but they never came and visited,,, so i end up wiritng things they shouldn't read :D :D

mysterious gal said...

well when i started blogging i wanted to keep it mysterious....(secret behind this name :P) but then with time my friends knew it was mine....so i was out in open :)

but ya my parents know i blog ( but they aren't net friendly :P)....and i wdnt ever let my siblings know i blog....or my life wd be too open....which wd be like a heart attack for them ( as i can't have such a interesting life according to him :P)

so my blog is secretive in ways and open in others :P

Anonymous said...

It's not but they don't speak English anyways..

Americanising Desi said...

:) oki doki

Post a Comment