The imagination is so delicate that sometimes even words wound it

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Q of the day

What's the best or worst experience you've ever had on an airline?

2 inspired and motivated:

Chele76 said...

I'm hoping the worst thins has already happend to me and will not be involved with the 20-something hour flight I have booked for November! lol

Best story? Not anything too exciting, but when I was returning from Italy a flight was delayed. A woman from Lufthansa greeted me at the gate with a sign for me. We then RAN across the airport to get me to the connecting flight and held the plane for me. I felt like I was running in a scene from a movie. I was actually appreciative of the service the airline gave me by holding up my plane!

Anonymous said...

Best:: 1994 - On route to Nairobi, watching Philadelphia as a 12 year old in a darkened cabin (possibly the only one awake) trying to figure the movie out. I think I asked the guy next to me what AIDS was, and he was like "umm... too young to know about it" :D

Worst::
2008 - Dubai to London - I got a seat between the two aisle seats, and I couldnt sleep all flight (again - night flight). I spent the previous night up talking with my cousins, and ended up going almost 48 hours without sleep until I hit London.

2007 - On route to Izmir, as we approached land, we hit horrible turbulance, and the plane swung very violently, people screaming, lights went out etc etc :\ - It wasn't pleasant :P Luckily it WAS just turbulance!

How about you?

Post a Comment