The imagination is so delicate that sometimes even words wound it

Saturday, July 4, 2009

Q of the day

How far would you go/have you gone to keep the hope of love alive?

5 inspired and motivated:

Anonymous said...

Historically - I have fought with my parents to the verge of being thrown out from the house... it may not have been the most sensible action maybe (who knows), but those were my emotions at the time.

HOW far I would go? Well - how long is the wick of the candle? If you love someone, and they have something to swing your way too, then you have to give it everything unconditionally; the effort that you put in vs the return of love all evens out at the end of the day - it is all worth it eventually!

Americanising Desi said...

WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!
i think i just fell and my head hurts ;)

you so are into the heart and love thing arent u ...
well lemme tell u i wud not dare to do anything like what u cud.
at all!

Phoenix said...

id go and on trying until i am forced to give in.. to keep the hope of love a\live for the world thrives on hope..

Anonymous said...

:)

I don't know if it is always a good thing that there is never a dull moment in life for me... but it's part of the masterplan no? Live life, love life (within bounds) like there is no tomorrow...

Americanising Desi said...

Raka,
:) hope goes a long way doesnt it?

CM,
your master plan belief always awes me.
like now you are bashin ur bro at tennis!
wow!

Post a Comment