The imagination is so delicate that sometimes even words wound it

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Q of the Day

"Believe that you have it, and you have it." —Latin Proverb

What do you think of this proverb? Do you agree or disagree?

7 inspired and motivated:

eye-in-sty-in said...

hmmmmmmmm!

Anonymous said...

Depends what one relates to:
If one relates to a qualitative entity - motivation, strength, ability etc... maybe all you need is to get over a mental block.

When it comes to quantitative - well, you need to have it to have it. But isn't that too literal? I think you still need that presence of mind and strength of heart to want something so bad that you go out and get it at any costs.

As a realist, I would agree with this proverb - If I want something, then I will go after it; all the cogs fit in automatically to make me then want at every level!

Americanising Desi said...

eye in sty in.
wonder what you are pondering :)

CM,
did i tell you your comments are astonishingly hard hitting and totally CORRECT :)

Anonymous said...

@AD
I don't know about correct... but it certainly is an opinion! :)

Americanising Desi said...

thank you for all honesty

Haris Gulzar said...

I totally agree! When there is will, there is a way... and Im a very strong believer of this...

Americanising Desi said...

:) you sure are an optimist !

Post a Comment