The imagination is so delicate that sometimes even words wound it

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Q of the day

Have you ever Googled your own name? What funny, insane, or interesting things did you find?

5 inspired and motivated:

Ubaid said...

you know what i actually did...

i tried three names
ubaid ullah ahmed
ubeee
devilmaycry_ub

hahaha and guess what all i found on google were all my profiles... my art work my poetry and my writing... and if you search ubaid ullah ahmed on fb the only person you find is me :p

WarmSunshine said...

i simply tried
mehreen

and it gives me links n some famous mehreen :P

Anonymous said...

best question ever
i even wrote a post about it last year :D :p
i googled 'mubi' and i found out that its a river in africa :p :D

Dove4848 said...

I found the 5k that I ran about 7 years ago and realized that I finished that race MUCH faster than I thought I did!

IceMaiden said...

A site for lingerie. :|
Famous writer Anita Desai & Anita Nair :P
Some fashion house.
A type of asian blue butterfly :D
and lots of blogs and profiles on various networking sites... such a common name.. :P

Post a Comment