The imagination is so delicate that sometimes even words wound it

Thursday, August 20, 2009

Q of the day

If you had the opportunity to change careers, would you? What would you choose?

6 inspired and motivated:

Nabeel said...

I'll definitely change my job. I would do what I love to do. That would be any having outdoor activities or related to sports

WarmSunshine said...

I would be sitting with a canvas before and painting... :)

i love even the thought of it :)

Z Sattar said...

I am happy being a Teleom Engineer but if I got a chance may be I ll jump in to Software Engineering too...

Raj said...

definitely. engineering sucks!!!
i wud prefer something UNTECHNICAL. writing as a novelist maybe.

IceMaiden said...

@above...
NOOOO!!! engg DOESNT suck!!! :| :(
i LOVE my job! Im a developer.. n i absolutely ADORE writing codes all day.. yeah yeah i realse i sound extremely geeky :P :D.. but i love d rush of seeing my program work.. hehe

But coming back to d question, if i HAD to choose anything esides my current job, i'll pick my weekend job as a forever job - teaching kindergardeners :) :) They are some of the most beautiful, the most wisest, the most silliest, the most divine people i have ever met :) N hence, tht wud be wht i wud luv to do - teach them - for the rest of my life :)

Anonymous said...

Full time writer. Blogger may be or cricket writer.

Post a Comment