The imagination is so delicate that sometimes even words wound it

Monday, May 24, 2010

Power in Thoughts


What are your thoughts causing you to do? Where are they leading? Are they all working together? Or do they become scattered and end up working against each other?

Every thought has a consequence. Focus the intensity of your thoughts on the results you truly desire, and your thoughts will lead you steadily there.

3 inspired and motivated:

rainboy said...

Only the thoughts can open doors.
Whether good or bad. It depends on how we think.Which direction our thoughts take -- Inventive or destructive.

For me freedom means to have thoughts of my own. A thought that has not been influenced by anyone.Just my thought.Only for me.
Yeah I am selfish. :)

P.s. : HAve you seen SECRET ??Coz your post reminds me of that documentary.

Americanising Desi said...

:) nope not yet i havent!

Raj said...

scattered and working against each other

Post a Comment