The imagination is so delicate that sometimes even words wound it

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Q of the day

What has been the hardest thing that you have had to overcome in your lifetime?

10 inspired and motivated:

Anonymous said...

a broken trust :(

PULKIT said...

A failure in studies and a patch of life where I was confined to medical pshychological help as a deprssed patient... I have learned to cry, try,forgive,forget everything... night helps me a lot in that!
I cry at nights and start a new day from next morning :)

Sophia Ali said...

For me it's a tie between a broken trust and the period when my dad was jobless ( had very difficult time)...

Unknown said...

a lost love

tiarastantrums said...

wow - really good question - okay I will be honest - not having a mother who loved me and realizing that it was not ME - it IS her!

Americanising Desi said...

hugsssssssssss!

Raj said...

knowing that my first love is going to remain a one sided affair....still trying to get over it...

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

i havnt yet overcome it :/

Americanising Desi said...

Starletdiries, hugssssssssssssssss!!!

Mubi, where did your post go :S

Post a Comment