The imagination is so delicate that sometimes even words wound it

Thursday, May 28, 2009

Q of the Day

What is your most unusual interest? Is it a secret?

7 inspired and motivated:

Anushay. said...

Talking to my self =\
It's either in front of the mirror or in the middle of no where =\
I find it very weird

Americanising Desi said...

hehehe that is a secret now safe with me :D

p.s. i do that too!

Anonymous said...

hahhahahaha my weird interest is sometimes i keep staring at certain people who are unusual..and then i observe everything they are doing.its weird..

Aditya said...

being as lonely as i can!

And i couldn'tkeepit a secret.It shows.

Americanising Desi said...

Aditya, it is good to say it out loud. you could choose to be anonymous too :)
if that makes you comfy.

my friends tell me i m the best with secrets and hence your secret is safe with me :D

Anonymous said...

I don't know if it's a secret to you...I am very morbid..I love talking about death...I like dark things..and especially..cemeteries..

Unknown said...

its in my heart
and i cant share
because it really is a secret x

Post a Comment