The imagination is so delicate that sometimes even words wound it

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Q of the day

Where do you fall in your family's birth order? How do you think it has shaped your personality?

5 inspired and motivated:

WarmSunshine said...

I'm the eldest... and yea being that it has given me a lot on importance and influence in my family :)

Anonymous said...

I'm the oldest out of all kids on mom's side of the family, and all eyes are always on me to lead those behind me.

On dad's side I am one of the youngest, but because there is a gap of almost half a generation between myself and the next person up, the expectations are always there again to a ceratin level.

Saying that - I feel proud to lead from the front; responsibilities and expectations keep me grounded, and the legacy of our family is my direction!

Anonymous said...

I am the youngest and i think it has somehwhat pissed me off to a great extent, am always treated like a 5 year old, which i despise very much, and i am always being told off, i am sick of it..! Considering that i am 14 years old. Dont u think a 14 year old is mature enough to understand..??

Chele76 said...

I'm an only child, and it's all about me :)

Z Sattar said...

I am on number three in a row of five.....and I am loving it

Post a Comment