The imagination is so delicate that sometimes even words wound it

Sunday, July 5, 2009

Q of the day

What's the weirdest question you've been asked today?

6 inspired and motivated:

Anonymous said...

Considering the day is only 10 hours old, and since I have switched myself off from the real world for the time being; the only thing close to a question thrown at me today has been:
"I am being sarcastic, but you wouldn't know why now would you!"

I want to chase the answer... but circumstances today will force me to push my thoughts elsewhere... I hope the answer will still somehow be revealed.

Americanising Desi said...

ahem!

Daanish said...

Hmm, this is interesting. I will attempt to answer.

I just woke up, say, an hour ago, but I've been asked the following, more than once:

"Hamesha itne ghussain main kyun hote ho?" by my parents.

And a friend asked why I felt like breaking things, after I put that up as my facebook stat.

Americanising Desi said...

lol! now that is some question.
well i always am irritant but that never is the question...
it comes as 'why so depressed?'

Z Sattar said...

Ahmad: I am going to Lahore tomorrow.... and you are going to Pakistan on 16th right.....

Zeeshan: yeah I have taken my ticket for Karachi...by the way r u going to Lahore?

Americanising Desi said...

Zeeshan... i really had a big LOL

Post a Comment