The imagination is so delicate that sometimes even words wound it

Thursday, July 9, 2009

Q of the day

What items would you put into a personal time capsule, and why?

4 inspired and motivated:

Anonymous said...

I'd try to put my blog and probably a picture of my family and a picture of me smiling, just in case I am not happy when I open the capsule..to remind myself that I was happy once and you can always smile.

eye-in-sty-in said...

monica belluci! wait a minute.... make that jessica alba ( I had to think hard to narrow it down to her) :P

Anonymous said...

My phone (which doubles as a PC), a pencil & reporters pad, my memories.

My phone because you know - communication communication communication!

Pencil & pad because I like to write, doodle randomly, capture random moments...

Memories - what else would you want to be stuck in time with? :)

Karachiite said...

maybe my diary that i maintained some yrs ago, a pic of me n Mom, the smell of Cool Water!! :P

Post a Comment