The imagination is so delicate that sometimes even words wound it

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Q of the day

Who do you admire most?

3 inspired and motivated:

Anonymous said...

Tricky question... I admire different people for different things -

Mom and Dad for the honesty and sense that they instilled in me as I grew up.

My teachers for never giving up on me through every year at school and uni.

My bosses to date - each one so awesome, and extracting the potential that I don't bring out.

My inner circle of friends - who know me like the back of their hand.

IceMaiden said...

can i be narcissistic n say me? :P

ok jokes apart, i admire my closest friends (n i hav a LOT of thm)...each in thier own way.

i admire my mom(though i never tell it to her. :P we both are too egoistic)

n i admire beyonce for being an amazing singer and dancer :P :D

Anonymous said...

I admire you ad :)

Post a Comment