The imagination is so delicate that sometimes even words wound it

Sunday, July 26, 2009

Q of the day

There's never enough time, is there? What would you do with an extra three hours today?

7 inspired and motivated:

Anonymous said...

Sadly, extra time right now would do no good to me.. I am close to the precipice of life and must decide what my course of action will be..

IceMaiden said...

i will sleep. period. :|

Anonymous said...

Make the most of the extra 3 hours, dont waste them, find ways to progress myself further, enhance my knowledge, do anything which is useful.

Anonymous said...

With an extra 3 hours, I will either read (because I don't read enough), or I will write (because I know I definitely wrote better as a kid).

What would you do AD? :)

Americanising Desi said...

i will sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeppppp... that quote about we sleep half of our lives falls untrue for me :)

Anonymous said...

You can probably sleep of my share too... I think I was born to stay awake :P

Americanising Desi said...

now u really want me to have an ever after sleeping eh

Post a Comment